Friday 10 April 2009

Eco Traveling

Earth at work don't just stand there and watch.


Dudes that do.
Be Creative even with waste.

So while on the island between Kingston and Surbiton I was asked to design a structure to implement recycle to the power of the root. Teaching what I had been taught only a day earlier.



The following is a 9 point structure 3 point control point when the people are available.

1. Bio-Waste
2. Be Creative
3. Logic//Ask?
4. Love
5. Glass/Alluminum/Paper (Separate them)
6. Reflection
7. Dust-any
8. Root/Heavy objects
9. Control the inner-chi (energy)

3 Parties of 4 people

1. Be Creative
2. Desturctive material seprate
3. Share

This was made possible by the 4.5 Production inner-chi

2 comments:

Alina said...

Hey! I like your blog! I see your pro-ecology. I am a nature fan myself. I just hope people learn fast that nature need out protection.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, yes it does need our protection, because the later it gets the less of it we will have left to protect.
peace, love, and understanding...
Tupacamaru